Rural Bank of Hindang (Leyte), Inc. was officially incorporated on June 25, 1978 under SEC NO. 80421 and granted by the Central Bank of Philippines the Certificate of Authority to accept deposits on August 11, 1978 and in August 14, 1978 full operations of the bank has begun. The bank was founded by Dr. Soriano V. Abrasaldo, Mrs. Expectacion V. Mata, Mrs. Ceferina A. Dayola, Mrs. Raymunda Delalamon, Mrs. Lourdes Padin and Atty. Herminio Villaflor and officially resides at Rizal St., Poblacion 1, Hindang, Leyte, Philippines. Today, Rural Bank of Hindang (Leyte), Inc. operates in neighboring towns in Inopacan, Leyte, Hilongos, Leyte, Bato, Leyte, Sogod, Southern Leyte and Baybay City, Leyte.
The Highlights of Operations (1978-2018):
Rural Bank of Hindang celebrates its 40th anniversary; August 14, 2018 ....
- 40 years of achievements...
- 40 years of providing financial solutions .....
- 40 years of experience ....
- 40 years of quality Banking Service....
Our products and Solutions for your financial needs: For all Times...
Rural Bank of Hindang... We listen. We answer. We serve.
- RB Hindang Shares The Best Practices of Rural Bank of Hindang (Leyte), Inc.: EMBRACING OPPORTUNITIES to other Rural Banks during RBAP 61st Charter Anniversary Symposium held in One Splanade, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City last October 22-23, 2018
- Installation of the new President and CEO - Mr. Reynaldo A. Dayola,CPA,MM
- Opening of RB Hindang – Baybay Extension Office in Bonifacio St. Baybay City, Leyte
- Launching of ATM Savings Accounts
- Launching of New Services – Air Ticketing (PAL, Cebu Pacific, Air Asia, Tiger Asia)
- RB Hindang mourns Dr. Emirito Jesus Delalamon (the late President)
- Launching of the POS services
- Renovation of the Hilongos Extension Office
- Yolanda hits Region 8 - one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded,
- RB Hindang Inspires other Rural Bank during RBAP convention held in Manila
- Launching of Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) in Inopacan Branch
- Opening of RB Hindang – Hilongos Extension office in public market Hilongos, Leyte.
- The Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) started its operation at Head Office with the help of INFOSERVE INC. as the main network provider.
- Launching of Western Union Money Transfer services
- Security Social Service Corporation officially granted the institution as an authorized collecting agent for SSS members.
- The Bank was awarded as Most Outstanding Rural Bank – Region 8 for CY 2008 by the Land Bank of Philippines.
- Opening of RB Hindang – Bato Branch, Bato, Leyte
- RB Hindang – Sogod Branch transferred to its new building in Barangay Zone 4, Rizal Street, Sogod, Southern Leyte
- Renovation of the Head Office
- The Bank was awarded as N0. 14 Top Tax Payer in the Region, RDO No 0089
- The Bank celebrates its 25th year in the banking industry.
- Launching of Microfinance products
- The Bank was awarded by the Land Bank of the Philippines as Top Availers of LBP’s Rediscounting Program in Eastern Visayas for the year 1998
- Opening of RB Hindang – Sogod Branch, Sogod, Southern Leyte
- Opening of RB Hindang – Inopacan Branch, Inopacan, Leyte
- The Bank applied for branching and was approved by the Central Bank of Philippines
- The Bank was awarded as First among Countryside Financial Institution to receive a rating of ABOVE ACCEPTABLE by the LandBank of the Philippines.
- Eventually rediscounting windows of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and Land Bank of the Philippines were opened and these had helped the institution to increase its loan portfolio.
- The Bank became a member of Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines.
- Loan portfolio substantially increased while past due rates was kept above industry standards.
- New Management under Mrs. Anacleta D. Aboyme
- Rural Bank of Hindang (Leyte), Inc. officially incorporated on June 25, 1978 under SEC No 80421.
- Began its operations on August 14, 2011